There are three ways you can make your picks when playing PROLINE in-store*
- Make your picks on the new proline.ca website and save your digital betslip.
- Download the new PROLINE mobile app, make your picks, and save to create a digital betslip.
- Fill out a paper selection slip.
HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR RETAIL PROLINE PICKS ON PROLINE.CA OR ON THE NEW PROLINE APP?
Simply go to proline.ca or download the new PROLINE app to your mobile device. Then all you need to do is choose IN-STORE on the ONLINE / IN-STORE toggle. Once there, select the markets you want to bet on to build your betslip.
Once you’ve completed your betslip, save it to create your digital barcode.
HOW DO YOU FILL OUT A PROLINE PAPER SELECTION SLIP?
- Select the event number. Events are numbered and correspond with the boxes on the PROLINE in-store selection slip. Here’s a few examples on how to select your events:
- To pick Event #25, mark boxes 20 and 5.
- To pick Event #205, mark boxes 200 and 5.
- To pick Event #215, mark boxes 200, 10 and 5.
- Choose your Market. For each event, you’ll need to choose a “Market,” or the type of outcome you want to bet on. For PROLINE in-store, there are three main Markets that you can now bet on individually as Single Bets, or combine in new ways into a Parlay Bet: Moneyline, Point Spread, and Over/Under.
- Mark your predicted outcome. Once you’ve selected a Market, you’ll need to make your picks - whether team 1 or team 2 will win. You’ll need to mark the outcome for each event you selected in step 1.
- Mark your ticket wager. Once you’ve made your predictions, you can wager as little as $1 or up to $100 per bet. To calculate the potential payout of a wager, multiply the odds of each of the predicted event outcomes. Then, multiply the total odds by the amount wagered.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR BET IN-STORE
Once you have your selection slip built, or you have created your digital barcodes from proline.ca or the PROLINE app, you are ready to place your bets!
To complete your purchase and place your bets, you must present your final slip/code to an authorized OLG retailer for processing no later than the cut-off time of the EARLIEST event selected on your selection slip/betslip.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you obtain a ticket receipt and that you CHECK your ticket upon receipt. Any odds displayed in bold on your final ticket reflect that a change occurred to those initially posted before the time of purchase. In sports, anything can happen! And with our new and improved PROLINE product in-store, our odds are dynamic and update to reflect latest game and event information.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE IN-STORE?
Refer to OLG.ca or an authorized OLG retail location for prize claim details.